- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 31 2020 - Apr 02 2020
- Time: 3:00 am - 12:00 pm
10th Annual Africa Sugar 2020
The 10th Africa Sugar Conference returns to shape the conversations surrounding the sugar industry in the Africa continent. The conference earns its reputation from a demonstrated track record for quality content and is the African sugar industry leaders’ go-to event with meaningful business connections made year-on-year.
Set in a new location in Kampala, Uganda, where sugar production is set to rise significantly and the market is keen to see diversification, expect the latest industry insights and updates. The 2020 programme is strengthened: premier content, new networking opportunities, and will continue to bring together top players and industry heavyweights across Africa to highlight the latest market insights and centre-stage key case studies.
What’s new in 2020?
- Deep dive into global market movements and its implications for Africa
- Special coverage of intra-African trade and its impact on the sugar industry
- Changing consumer perspectives
- Best practices for efficiency and production
- Continued focus on sugar diversification, with a deeper look at the roadmap for ethanol and co-generation
- Spotlight on Africa’s sugar value chains; country-specific insights and developments
- Action-geared, thought-leadership sessions for moving the industry forward
- Sustainable commercial best practices