- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 01 2019 - Oct 03 2019
- Time: 02:00 - 12:00
The Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference
The Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness Conference is the latest special collaboration between CRU Events and The African Fertilizer and Agribusiness Partnership (AFAP). Through this unique partnership, we are offering unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in some of the world’s fastest growing fertilizer markets.
After the success of previous events in Tanzania, Ghana and Mozambique, we are delighted to be bringing the conference to Cape Town, South Africa.
Conference sessions will be centred on how partnership, investment and innovation can boost fertilizer trade and allow agribusiness to flourish in this region. It promises the opportunity to gain first-hand understanding of the challenges and opportunities and unrivalled access to high-level, hard to reach decision makers.
The 2019 conference agenda will include:
- Updates on fertilizer demand in key African markets
- Exploration of the potential for increased fertilizer production and blending in the region
- Cash crop market insights on cocoa, coffee and other growth markets
- The latest trade and investment opportunities
- Regional economic dynamics and policy developments
- A comprehensive overview of the fertilizer supply and agribusiness value chain
- Global leaders in fertilizer production will discuss how to deliver high quality and cost-effective fertilizer for African agribusiness and small holder farmers
- Discover how the latest agricultural innovations and fertilizer products are being applied to boost African agribusiness and promoted across the region